Mountain System Monitoring: Winter Storm Data
This CSAS Storm and Precip Data xlsx file contains the current and past 11 seasons of CSAS winter storm data, including:
- Dates, times and duration of each winter storm event
- Change in the height of snow at both our alpine Senator Beck study plot and our subalpine Swamp Angel site.
- Peak gust data from our Putney site.
- Mean and maximum precipitation intensity during each storm
- Total new water accumulation in mm for each storm event.
- Summary data for each month of the season.
- Cummulative annual precipitation graph by month
See our Current Conditions for the latest hourly data. All times shown are in Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Past Winter Storm Reports:
2013-2014, 25 storms (pdf)
2012-2013, 22 storms (pdf)
2011-2012, 23 storms (pdf)
Storm Summary Data 2003 - current (xlsx file)
2014-2015 Winter Storm Reports:
(None to date)