Who is directly utilizing data from CSAS and senator beck basin?
- Army Cold Regions Research Lab
- Annual LiDAR measurements ...
- AGU 2011: Comparison of ground-based LiDAR and ground-based radar of southwestern Colorado snowpack
- Army Corp of Engineers
- Boise State University, Cryosphere Geophysics and Remote Sensing:
- H.P. Marshall has conducted years of research ...
- Remote Sensing of Snow Water Equivalent
- Slope-scale Snowpack Stability Derived from Multiple Snowmicropen Measurements and High-resolution Terrestrial FMCW Radar Surveys. Proceedings of the 2010 International Snow Science Workshop
- Marshall uses CSAS data for teaching both graduate and undergraduate courses
- Columbia and Rutgers Universities
- Climate Researchers, Naud - Columbia and Miller - Rutgers utilized SBBSA data in their "in press" ...
- NASA Aeronet
- CSAS operates Aeronet #332 at our Swamp Angel Study Plot
- NASA Jet Propulsion Lab, Water and Carbon Cycles Group
- On an hourly basis, NASA JPL receives a complete set of data from Senator Beck Basin.
- National Center for Atmospheric Research
- Senator Beck data is one of 4 sites used in the NCAR project: Improving seasonal drought predictions in the western USA:
Developing and evaluating an ensemble snow modeling framework
in the Community Hydrologic Prediction System (CHPS). Martyn Clark is the PI on this project ...
- PhD student McKenzie Skiles, in conjuction with Tom Painter's team utilizes data and dust samples for her research ...
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- Janice Brahney, PhD candidate, conducts rainwater chemistry research in Senator Beck Basin
- CSAS sends dust samples to the USGS Geology and Environmental Change Science Center (Denver) as part of the Colorado Dust on Snow (CODOS) program